We’ve been Demotte, IN Ford dealers long enough to know that even seasoned drivers sometimes have automotive questions. No matter what kind of vehicle you drive, we’re always happy to respond to any inquiry you might have. Here are some common questions we often find ourselves responding to.
- Where can I buy OEM parts for my Ford car? You can find components for your Ford vehicle in our Ford parts center near Merrillville, IN.
- How often should I bring my automobile into your Ford service center? You should make an appointment to bring your vehicle into our Demotte, IN Ford service center whenever it’s due for some routine maintenance or it needs a repair. To see when your car will need a maintenance appointment, give us a call or check out the routine maintenance schedule in your owner’s manual.
- What can I do to keep my overall service costs at an affordable level? Following your routine maintenance schedule is the most effective thing you can do to keep your cumulative service expenses as low as possible.
- Do I need GAP insurance? GAP insurance is a great product for some drivers, but not everyone needs it. If you’re struggling to pay off your car loan or you leased your vehicle, you may want to buy this type of coverage. Drivers who have almost paid off their existing loan and those who can do so comfortably probably don’t need GAP insurance.
- Is your dealership open on Sundays? No; Fieldhouse Ford is closed on Sundays so our representatives can enjoy spending time with their friends and family members.
If you have a question we didn’t answer in this blog post, we encourage you to give us a call, contact us online, or visit our Ford dealership so we can answer it for you.